Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Studio, Well, Kind of :o)

I'm been thinking about a studio, but I don't quite have the funds to have an all-out set-up, darn it! Instead, I did a little DIY, and presto, an instant studio. Making a backdrop was bit more challenging than I first thought. Two tries later, I'm happy with the results, but ready to try my hand at this painting thing again.
Here are the boys trying it out for me this morning. It was just after they ate, so their faces aren't the cleanest. Ash looks especially charming, doesn't he? LOL! Enjoy!










3 comments:

Stacy F said...

Cutest boys ever!

Martha, you are so talented, could you please make me a photo backdrop that looks like the beach and ocean with a sunset, LOL!

Lori Garcia said...

You're too funny Petuna. Why don't we hang a bunch of bows on a backdrop....you don't mind making a gazillon more, right?! LOL

The Fantastic Four said...

Nice "studio"!! I love it. Too bad I am now 1000 miles away. Sad. Love ya!!