Saturday, April 25, 2009

High School Friends - Family Portraits, Children Portraits, Shoal Creek Hodge Park





I was so excited to see my friend Heather from high school (Go Pioneers!) and meet her two darling children. Heather and her hubby were high school sweethearts, and they are still so in love! Their family was a pleasure to photograph. Her daughter has so much personality. They were worried we wouldn't get her to crack and smile, but with the help of Pepe the Wonder Dog Puppet, some 4-year-old potty humor and her super fun dad, you would never know she wasn't a happy-go-lucky girl. Heather's handsome 1st graders was a great poser and always ready for me to take his picture. Too cute! I had a blast, guys!
- Lori
P.S. I always thought our school had a weird mascot....but my hubby's alma mater was the Colonists.... pretty close on the weird-o-meter to our beloved Pioneers!

No comments: